This article guides the user in how to build a custom profile based on the Apollo3 SDK (0925). It is written in Chinese by Jacky He.
Articles in this section
- Design Guideline: Selecting Proper Inductors for the BLE and SIMO Bucks on Apollo3 MCUs
- Design Guideline: Using an External 32.768 kHz Clock Input on XO on Apollo MCUs
- Apollo3 Blue Plus MCU Datasheet
- How to Set up the PDM to Achieve 48/16/44.1 KHz Audio Data
- RMA Report: Non-retention of Cache RAM Data During Deep Sleep
- Q&A: Why do I sometimes see unexpected faults when they should not be happening?
- Q&A: Why is there no STIMER interrupt in some rare cases?
- Q&A: Why do I sometimes see the Ctimer counter keep at 0 after my Ctimer configuration and start operation?
- Apollo3 BLE BUCK Q&A
- Apollo3 SIMOBUCK Q&A