This article guides the user in how to build a custom profile based on the Apollo3 SDK (0925). It is written in Chinese by Jacky He.
Articles in this section
- Apollo3 BLE BUCK Q&A
- Apollo3 SIMOBUCK Q&A
- Q&A: Why am I getting a bus fault error when I run XIP code?
- Apollo3 Blue Patching
- Apollo3 SDK Custom Profile Design
- How to Perform BLE RF-PHY and Telecomm Regulatory Testing on the BLE in Apollo2 Blue and Apollo3 Blue MCUs
- Q&A: Is Apollo3 Blue fully Bluetooth 5 compliant?
- Q&A: What is the supply voltage for Apollo3 for the BLE's specified TX and RX current?
- Q&A: What is the difference between Sleep Mode and Deep Sleep Mode?
- Q&A: Can you set your own operating frequency and power supply voltage for Apollo MCUs?