Q&A: What are Apollo2's power supply inputs and what do they power internally?
The diagram below shows all the input/output power domains for Apollo2.
- The three input supplies are VDDA, VDDP and VDDH.
- VDDH is the supply for the I/O pads
- VDDA is the supply for the LDOs (core, analog, Flash and RAM)
- VDDP is the supply for the core and memory bucks
- VDDC is the output of the core buck or core LDO
- Internal supply for core modules and other on-chip peripherals
- Referred to as VOUT1 in EVB schematic
- VDDF is the output of the memory buck or memory LDO
- Internal supply for Flash, SRAM and ADC.
- Referred to as VOUT2 in EVB schematic